Onii-chan Theatre: So Zombies CAN Still Get It Up

I’d always wondered about that… but now I know.

Where have I been, you ask? Well, a couple of things. I’ve been working on putting together a publishing company, I had a week full of family interference, and it goes on and on and on. Life does that to you sometimes. Oh well! I’m back, motherfuckers (and brotherfuckers), and I will try to get back to regular updating, but as shit moves forward with the publishing stuff, I might be strapped for time.

But that’s fine, right? Because if I am not making videos, at least I’m making SOMETHING. And it’ll be something you can give me money for. BUT ENOUGH ABOUT THAT! There’s a new episode of Onii-chan Theatre and it’s chock full of zombies. Not really, but yeah. It’s probably not that funny, but that’s fine because fuck it was hot in my apartment while I was making it and honestly, the episode wasn’t as ridiculous or varied as I’d hoped it would be. Enjoy it or else. Oh and I’m working on an eroge. That’s fun.

Notify of
guest
7 Comments
Oldest
Newest
Inline Feedbacks
Paellin
Paellin
10 years ago

Stop saying you aren’t funny. It makes you less funny. Trust everyone who says, these are always awesome, and hilarious.

Joel
10 years ago

that zombie dude actually looks like grampa tree trunk dick

Mischif
10 years ago

Well DAMN, someone’s been a busy beaver. Can’t wait to hear more about your new eroge, and if you need an impartial reviewer or someone to give you some interesting ideas you’ve got my AIM account and my email to tell me to get on AIM.

Tatsumaki
Tatsumaki
10 years ago

Good to see you back and hope your plans are going well.

I couldn’t help but be reminded of the rape face meme everytime that scary fucker beared his teeth haha. Who the hell was in charge of character design for this…great episode nonetheless. : )

Bring Back the Bomb
Bring Back the Bomb
10 years ago

This is too creepy even for me.

Des
Des
9 years ago

Wow this one had alot of incest :O
Brother doing sister (in-law), then his mother then it turns out that the “guy” he went to school together with was a girl and thus is his sister too and they start getting it on.
And that zombie was apparently the devil, damn he looked fucked up in ep 3 :P
Crazy hentai.

Manifest0h
Manifest0h
9 years ago

For the most part I dont actualy watch whats going on, only glance over when it sounds like you saw something weird/funny as hell. For some reason I did watch this…. some real weird crap, but as always made me chuckle.

Scroll Up