Onii-chan Theatre: Belts Are In This Season

Ugh. Ok, I’m pretty sure I have food poisoning. So I’m going to go vomit up some Mahi Mahi I had earlier today but hey! In the mean time, why don’t you guys get down with this latest episode of Onii-chan Theatre. I feel like you guys are getting the better deal here. Ok, I really have to stop typing this to go vomit into the toilet now. Toilet’s not that clean either. Ugh, it’s going to be a bad night. Please enjoy the video, though! YEAH!

Notify of
guest
8 Comments
Oldest
Newest
Inline Feedbacks
Joel
10 years ago

Rofls I am PERMANENTLY ANGRY EVEN WHEN I’M HAPPY!! >= D,
BLOW ME AND YOU WILL BECOME EVIL AND PLAY THE VIOLIN BETTER!
( oh btw you’ll be tenti-raped while you do so)
heh, i loves me tenti-rape, oh btw there is the unwritten rule of inviso-chairs in the dark world.

Joel
10 years ago

i think this post is full of poop… either from the girls or from bad fish…
but this hentai is abit f-ed up in the head, kinda like 2 girls 1 cup meets japan?? i dunno it’s like 6:11am here in miami, fl forgive me…

manga
10 years ago

The question I keep asking myself is why have I seen most of these shows you´re talking about?

Great opinions though. Made me laugh and was just what I needed.

Re-l
Re-l
10 years ago

This is the second time I was surprised. Last time was the gay sex, this time was the shitting.

But you gotta give heads up with the poop and junk. ~_~

That angry motherfucker was funny. Playing violin while getting a bj… now that’s talent.

Netto
10 years ago

“Girls with cocks welcome.”

I believe we’ve got a common interest.

Asides from that… no thanks to poops :).

sho
10 years ago

now that was some fucking hilarious shit… that production was just horrible… your commentary made it watchable though, I don’t think I’d ever have watched that whole thing had there not been your commentary all over it xD

good shit bro

darsh
darsh
10 years ago

Who decided to give the purple-haired chick wolverine sideburns?

Scroll Up