Onii-chan Radio #16: Cosplay Is The Devil’s Work

Right! About time I got this motherfucking post up. I really don’t even know where to start in describing this one. I ramble on for another hour and it’s fun times for all involved! EXCITING! Yep, I talked to the people at AX and I have some fun news about all that, but more or less it’s a run down of all the information I think you guys might have wanted to know from Anime Expo. PLEASE TO BE ENJOYING!

Notify of
guest
9 Comments
Oldest
Newest
Inline Feedbacks
Izumi
11 years ago

I would like to see what you have bought. I don’t want to come off rude, as beggars can’t be choosers, but I am most interested in the posters.

Also, I really hate to ask, but you mentioned Twitter. Do you a Twitter account?

Izumi
11 years ago

Err, typo. I think you’re smart enough to fill in the hole. ^^; Er, not like that.

Do you have a Twitter account?

manga
11 years ago

I can take the BlazBlue Bag :) Deus Ex Machina Demonbane maybe? And hell yeah, Demonbane in english!! I need to get that. Yes, I´m excited to see what visual novels will be brought over more than the ones that are already said to come. You keep comming back to KiraKira, is it a good game? I don´t recall you having reviewed it? Or have I missed that? If you know who the artist is then it is special that he helps rolling one of his own posters up. Does it matter if I go to Jlist.com or jastusa.com if… Read more »

VZ
11 years ago

Thanks for answering my questions. I’ll send in some more when I think of them.

I know that there’s some mainstream manga that has girls with large areolas but those are still usually hentai. In regular manga and anime that happens to have nudity, the areola are usually drawn very small and pink even if the breasts are large.

VZ
11 years ago

Oh, here’s much more of my artwork.

manga
11 years ago

When I find the funds I´ll give KiraKira a try, along with Da Capo and soon to follow probably Shuffle.

ritchan
11 years ago

Exciting. I just finished Saya no Uta, my faith in Nitro+ is rejuvenated. I really don’t think TLWiki shoulda pulled the patch just because JAST USA said they’d handle SOME Nitro+ games though.

Scroll Up