Onii-chan Theatre: A Horse is a Horse

Today we will be taking a little trip down freaky Horse guy lane and watching the seminal (Semen. Get it?) Words Worth. My encoder decided to be a fuck but there you go. It’s a good episode of a sort of mediocre hentai and it’s full of delicious exposition and not-so-full of hot fuck action. But don’t you worry. These talky shows, they have their place. Anyway, I’m no good at this wind-up posts. Just watch the fucking thing.

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
10 Comments
Oldest
Newest
Inline Feedbacks
ritchan
11 years ago

You WHAT when you were 8?

I seem to have heard of Elf before.

Kitouski
11 years ago

O_O This killed any sign of any boner I once had before I clicked play, I mean oh my god, wtf is up with the horse man?

gia
11 years ago

Are you kidding? I BOUGHT words worth! And then I couldn’t find it to bring to the hentai panel. Sad pandas.

manga
11 years ago

The tablet was once shared between the dark and light races. But one day it suddenly got destroyed and war was fought to reassemble the tablet as well as find the guilty ones for breaking it in the first place. Bluehair = the oldest RPG cliche in the book. All heroes in most japanese RPGs have blue hair for some odd reason. She talks about how she wishes the main hero to be more like the one she admires. Famous general in the shadow clan. You wanna know the reasons for your thoughts about the father-son thing? I can tell… Read more »

manga
11 years ago

Yes we have comedy in Sweden.

Bad choice of words from me again… I need to reevaluate my thought patterns.

I have this bad habit to tell people what I think. I´ll try to keep it in check from now on.

I await the next theatre. And then I´ll keep my big mouth shut with that kind of comment.

manga
11 years ago

I actually understood that. But at the same time it is also true.

But I´m driving people crazy here so. Why not keep it up :p
yes, that was a lame joke.

Lord-penguin
Lord-penguin
11 years ago

Lol, fantastic. Keep them coming please :D

on time
on time
11 years ago

Great show, enjoyed the review about the episode

Oh, I almost forgot, where is the pic from? (game?)

Anyway nice show, can’t wait for more

Scroll Up
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x